Monday, November 1, 2010

iMedia: Ghost in the consoles



There is something in life that most of us does not want see in reality. Indeed, ghosts are one of it. This month of halloween, scary stuff happens ya' know? But does it only happen in reality? Well, as you can see from above, it can also hunt the heck out of you... on a console.

(^watch the video^)

DARN STRAIGHT! Horror games haunts me for God's sake! They tend to stay in my mind and lasts for days or months. I peed once because of that game- The Resident Evil. Oh my god! Why in the world would they make games like this? To torture me? To torture the people? Why man!? WHYYY!!

That is what I would say if I am still a kid. But now...

Hmmm... Those games that me and you had just seen, can rarely be seen right now- in modern games. No games scares me as they used to. I applaud that those games scared the heck out of me, but not anymore I guess. Those games, those scary games back then are art. Art that scares you and me. But can you find art like that now? No. The last resident evil that I saw was nothing compared to the hell that Jill Valentine went through. The last Resident Evil game that I saw is like a racist game. Two people in Nigeria killing black zombies.

I want to see more scary games like back then. I want to get scared and hate the makers like I used to. But no. Most of the horror games right now is for franchise- not for fun.


Random picture of the day
can you find a rat?

No comments:

Post a Comment