Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Carry It Forward: "My Universe: The First Nothingness"

 I made this


Big Bang: you, me, mom and dad, friends,and anyone that you see everyday believes that everything started with the big bang- With the exception of the SUPER religious people. As I read the book "Sophie's World" I found out that since then, the Philosophers were trying to understand what the world is. A lot of them thinks outside the box; they think that the sun, the moon, and the stars revolved around the world while others thinks the opposite, many says that the world was created by God, while others ignore them and thinks that they are crazy. I want to know too where we came from, where this world or everything came from. But how and why? I have thought some Ideas about our universe, and others have theirs.


When I was a kid, I knew nothing. I play, eat, poop, and sleep. The whole universe might have been like that. When I first heard the Big Bang, the first thing that came inside my head was fireworks. What I mean was that, who created the big bang? When you want to make a rocket for a firework, you need a lot of stuff or "ingredients." You need to make a powder that has different elements to make specific colors to find it interesting, a shell to fill the powder with, and a specific area to start the fireworks display. So how can the nothing make a spectacular firework with nothing? How did life started from that?  And why did the big bang happened in this nothingness- in our nothingness? I had a feeling that our Big Bang was not the only big bang in the universe. I somewhat believed that the universe was not the only universe out there. I had the thought that there was multiple big bangs that happened before our own big bang began.

Now that I have grown and know more than I was young, I have now a different point of view. My idea came from chemistry- while on the bus. The thought just came inside my head this year. I believe that the universe is inside of something. I believe that the universe are the ATOMS that are inside us! I believe that every single item, people, or animals has billions of galaxies inside them. Do you know that elephant that Dr. Seuss created back then? The book or movie "Horton hears a who!" Is an example. An elephant name Horton found a flower that has tiny people inside it. This people inside the flower doesn't know that there's life outside their world. One day Horton started to speak with one of the tiny people and the story goes on. I have different theories to prove my belief. First, when you see the modern model of an atom, it is more of a cloud! There are some comparison with the universe and an atom. Here is a modern atom model...

 
As you can see the nucleus is inside the electron cloud. I have also learn that the nucleus is accompanied with Protons and in the Electron cloud there are obviously Electrons.  The Protons keep the Electrons from "running away." When I see this model, a picture ventures inside my head, as if it is telling me that this thing has a look alike. Guess what? Here... 

WHOOOAAAHHH!!! SOOO BEAUTIFUL RIGHT. I smiled when I saw this. So can you see now? LOOK very closely! That thing in the middle of our universe, doesn't that look like the Nucleus of an atom? Oh my goodness, it does look like it huh!? WAIT THERE IS MORE! I have researched last night and I found out that THAT thing in the middle, that bright thing inside the middle are Billions and Billions of stars! IT IS LIKE AN ATOM! For example; an oxygen atom has 8 protons, obviously, the amount of electrons outside the Nucleus is equal to the numbers of protons inside or on the nucleus which is 8! except if the atom is an ion. So, if there are billions and billions of stars inside a universe or milky way, there must be billions and billions of stars around it- WHICH WE HAVE!

Then came another question that bothered me. My question is, are those stars inside the Orion belt (that bright thing.) Positive? And are those stars outside the nucleus(that thing that surround the bright area) negative? Basically, are the stars in the middle of the belt are Protons and are the stars outside it are Electrons? But "I guess" I have an answer for that! TAKE A LOOK- but most of all OBSERVE HOW THEY COLLIDE!!!!



DID YOU NOTICE SOMETHING!? Oh my GOD! What an evidence that they are like Electrons! Did you notice that they kind of trying to move as far away from each other before they collide? Oh my GOSH! Electrons doesn't like to be near each other too! Like my picture of the Milky way on top, the stars are far away from each other! Why? Maybe because they are Negative charge stars! The stars in the middle of the milky way BEHAVES like the Protons of an ATOM! The negativity of the stars kind of explains way the stars are far apart from each other, and the positive stars behaves like the protons of an atom.

Well, I have a lot of evidence to prove my idea, probably. But if my statement is true, THEN there are GOOGLEPLEX amount of universe in the Earth alone! HOLY MOLY! But there are still a lot of questions that needs to be explain! For example; if this galaxy is an atom of something, then life must exist but much much MUCH bigger than us! OR There really is life inside the atoms! BUT, the MY BIG QUESTION IS, "Who created the first nothingness?" There might be a part 2 for this entry.

 Random picture of the day

GOD! THE UNIVERSE IS FREAKING BIG!!!
and so does the black hole >_<

Please Check out this link

The middle

SITES:
http://coolcosmos.ipac.caltech.edu/cosmic_kids/AskKids/earthlocation.shtml
http://nobel.scas.bcit.ca/chem0010/unit4/images/atomicSize.jpg

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgFD7X62zjzg_KXNaqQK2KNeJjn0IoAJnTUs-abN9i-lifLFo5YB9B_TQdeXg9RcbNsFU78vNxE3mI98r12q52mBMKcvqlGh9PmFJT3x4teEAvJDiQyqiK5OfOlnmyYPDVwsNTrH6I_iBNb/s1600/the+universe.jpg

http://hubblesite.org/newscenter/archive/releases/2007/19/image/a/format/zoom/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_nazUHHlJw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfDDI_SCarw

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=black%20hole&order=9&offset=72&offset=120#/d24sql6

http://www.grandmas-attic.com/images/m726.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment