Thursday, October 7, 2010

Blogging around: Fooling around





Epic failure, I guess. If I had only read before doing my commenting huh? I guess was just too excited to begin it. But, I guess everything happens for a reason.


Now look at what I have done.
(don't mind this guy)

COOL! Thinking outside the box... Exterior of the box. I tried that once too. But one time I failed, so I acted like nothing even happened. Nice Metacognition.

-Joe A.

WOOOOAAAHH!! I do that too! The thinking, the staring at the computer, the typing, then anoter thinking, then proof reading. It is really hard to start an essay ESPECIALLY at the beginning.

-Ashley C.

Yeah... starting an essay is such a pain in the nerve. Awesome strategy on how you overcome the first few lines though. Can I try that too?

-Mimi D.

WAAACHHHAAA!!! The JOURNEY inside your head is stupendous! The Idea in your head keeps on running around, and sometimes, they seem to hit your brain. That's realy nice, because your Ideas keeps on coming by. Sadly, my ideas are having a party rather than working. GOOD JOB!

-Joe G.

And I thought I was the first one who started commenting. BOO! Just kidding. You, Kara, has a very deep way on giving conclusion to others. For me, commenting is like saying "WOW, that is soo amazing!"-not sarcasticly. But you? You take time on your comments to others. I feel jelous. But maybe it is just me! HEHE... awesome work.

-Kara G.

WOAH! awesome brain you've got there sir. Yeah, sometimes it takes me about 30 minutes to start an essay. Why? well , starting an essay is really REALLY hard. It is pretty common especially to us kids this days. Good thing you're one of those people who would know what to do next after the first few sentence. Sadly, I'm not one of those people. *laugh*. GOOD JOB

-Nohlan H.





I like the way you use step-by-step process of thinking. Using your steps to reach your goal? What an awesome Idea! It is really awesome when people are organize to their work. I am pretty messy with my stuff too and the way I work, but SOMETIMES I make it somehow. Pretty organize and neat idea, Awesome.

-Jae J.

Ideas, Ideas, Ideas. They are so hard to get right? Especially now that we are heading to college, we need lots of ideas to put in our college essay. I like the first sentence of your third paragraph. You are so right at that part. That writing comes natural. It's really is nice that we as an individual writes in a natural way. Nice Blog.

-Kathryn J.

That is just marvelous. You sir took that question to the next level. I mean, YOU used that question to question your life, your mortality, your future. I like that question "what DO I want to do with my life?". It is like a question that you and you alone can answer. It is really really nice how you conquered that question. So now that you are almost over with high school, what DO you want to do with your life? Nice blog, it made me think.

-Kyle J.

I really want to see that picture. I was your classmate last year and I want to see that picture and compare-and-contrast that picture to the Julie that I met last year. It is funny that you have wasted two weeks for that project. But I bet that a lot of ideas came into your head during that two weeks of RELAXATION... kidding. Isn't it nice that we are almost there?

-Julie L.

It is funny that you wrote that you were distracted to many things such as facebook. Me too, my brothers and sisters are so happy when they are annoying me during my homework and blogger. It is nice that you would change for the sake of writing well in the future. I hope to read your novels someday. But let us just start with blogging shall we? 

-Addie L.

Distractions, distractions, distractions. THEY ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE!! WOAH! Facebook, siblings, MP3, Ipod, Cellphone, T.V., Friends, The chair your sitting on, Twitter, The computer, they are all keeping us from writing an essay or focusing on an idea. I really like the way you sacrifice the stuff that you do while writing an essay to focus on your essay. But have you ever wonder that, sometimes, distractions can or could give you inspirations? Well, just a thought. NCIE BOLG!

-Dajana M.

HAHAHA! You are so right. Beginnings really are such a pain in the rear end. But did you notice, sometimes, that when you started the first few sentences, ideas start flowing by? It is so common that a lot of us this days do their work at the last minute, so do not feel bad when your doing it, some of us (classmates) do homework at the last minute. It is fun when we are fighting against time.

-Jennifer M.

It is so nice of you to understand autistic people. When I was a kid, they thought that I was autistic. Anyway, I like the way you started Mimi's blog about autism. You gave another point of view to her idea that she had. And also, you gave another point of view from the blog that AngelaP made. Talk about the "Shadow Catcher" some of us *cough* me *cough* are fairly confuse to what or where this book is throwing us at. But thank goodness most of us starts to get to the rhythm to what the book is going at. I do not know what that book is, but I am curious. I love your perception toward others, hope that you continue that and use it in your future.

-Marina N.

You are so cute in that picture! *Ahem* I bet that book is pretty hard huh? but you still read it even though it was hard. Bravo to your perseverance! I tell you what, your MIND does not need to be complex to be creative; you're just creative in a unique way. So... CHIN UP!

-Angela P.

I bow down to you ma'am. For you are one of those few which are very smart who persevere very VERY hard for college. I really like the way your divergent mind work in writing an essay. I really like the way you described the way your brain think- CHAOTIC! Nicely put. That is how the way most of us think (EVEN Mr. Allen, I guess... but don't tell him) I am really jealous because you guys are starting on your college essays. I think I am just scared to what I am going to write... maybe. NCIE BOLG.

-Ashley R.

Your "system" is really nice. The way you said that the first time we did a blog is so true. We pick the one that we know that we can write the most. It is really nice when you use the cycle as the way you think in our blog posts. I feel that way too, but in a more positive way. Hands down that big monitors are cool. You can work with two stuff at the same time. Do big monitors cause cancer? I do not know. Nice Blog, It is pretty humorous- it kept me reading.

-Matt S.

Inspiration is everywhere right? I like the way you try hard when you are inspired. You are very smart to use ideas from songs, books, characters, or movies. I guess without them we would be less inspired right? Your title is outstanding. I like the technique that you do, I'll try that someday. awesome blog and pictures.

-Klaudia S.

I am fascinated to what you wrote. You use other ideas to learn from it and make something from it. Your technique is well played and even though you know the weakness of it, you somehow struggled to displace it. Don't be sad when some blogs are better than yours, use those Ideas and put it to another level of thinking that you know that you can do. You also said that there are some ideas that you have not known that you have. Isn't that thrilling? Knowing some kind of talent that is within us, waiting for those times that can really give us a boost of knowledge and strength when needed. NCIE NCIE JOB on the blog post. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

-Katie T.

Now I learned MY lesson. Instructions, Instructions, Instructions.


Random picture of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment