Monday, May 2, 2011

Best of the Week: One step


Had one of this bad boys back then?

It was friday, FRIDAY, I went down on friday coming home with a surprise. I came inside the house feeling that it was just going to be another usual friday afternoon when suddenly, I saw a laptop on the top of the billiard pool. I was like WOOOAH! giggity. It was slick, thin, black, and beautiful. I did not know what to tell my parents, but none the less, I was thankful. I opened the laptop with amazement, it was like the curtain was rising up getting the show started. A flick of the power button and it said hi to me. "Well GOOD AFTERNOON to you mister Michael Angelo M. Pareja, what a pleasant day today isn't it?" said the laptop. In my amazement, I said, "Oh dear laptop of mine, art thou the best thing that has gazed upon my breathing soul. I kiss thee with glee my fellow love." By that time I called her, LiSA, short for Laptop is SO AWESOME. But deep inside my happy face, My Superego was saying that there is something wrong. The first thing that came inside my brain was the book The Shallows. It feels like everything that I learned in the book were diving into my head. But, I know how to handle it though, so it did not bother me that much. What a great day that was. Now that I have my own laptop, I can do my Webassign, Listverse, Blogger, Hulu, and if there is time Failblog and memebase wherever and whenever I want.

Random Video of the day





Listen for a second, where did it drift you?
 

Site:

1 comment:

  1. I remembered the times I got my laptops. When I first got my netbook, I was fascinated by the small size and the usefulness. Of course like the the response you had, I also thanked the ones responsible for getting me the incredible gift. The next time I got my laptop was a gaming laptop for Christmas. It felt like I didn't need anything else anymore, as if my life was complete. That day, I also thanked them as I did last time.

    ReplyDelete