Friday, April 22, 2011

Blogging around: Pushing people around

I notice that I read two blogs that in their subject, people are getting pushed around. Well, without further ado, here ya' go.

Kara's blog

Best of the Week: Fighting Sexism


GIRLS SHOULD BE TREATED EQUALLY!! I hate it when the minority are getting pushed around. If you, Kara, Ashley, and other girls in the class, started a riot about it you guys can count me in.

Joe's blog

Captured thought: Making videos go viral to spread information

Yup, you are right for the fact that people tends to get popular with the feedback, even though most of the comments are death threat. But, just by this song, we can see the power of youtube. This adjacent possible is so strong that it can make a person noticeable around the world. But I hope that someday, people would think before they speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment